For your contact center, the Customer Interaction Center (CIC) solution is an all-in-one application suite to manage all contact center interactions on one platform architected for SIP and voice over IP (VoIP).
From this single platform, CIC's powerful applications equip agents, supervisors, and IT managers alike, whether they’re office bound or working remotely. Thereafter, workforce performance and customer service reach levels you never thought possible with features for every aspect of unified communications and interaction management.
- IP PBX/PBX
- ACD with built-in multi-channel queuing
- Speech-enabled interactive voice response (IVR)
- Recording, scoring and quality monitoring
- Outbound campaign management
- Customer self-service and eService automation
- Workforce management (WFM)
- Supervision and system monitoring
- Remote agent capabilities
- Unified communications messaging and voice mail
Sized to fit your business
Customer Interaction Center is well-suited for contact centers from 25 to 5,000 agents. CIC is a proven unified communications solution for multi-site deployments, and especially for fully SIP-supported VoIP system implementations.
For IT professionals
In a word, the standards-based CIC platform and its all-in-one approach to unified communications is every IT professional’s “dream,” since it enables IT teams to:
- Centralize administration in a single interface to ease implementation and maintenance
- Replace multi-point legacy systems and reduce the complexity associated with CTI
- Easily migrate to VoIP via the SIP standard
- Deploy an all-software IP version of CIC using standard off-the-shelf servers to keep overall costs low… and the IT learning curve even lower
In one complete unified communications solution, CIC's inherent platform components, pre-integrated applications and easily-licensed add-on features allow your business to:
- Reduce costs
- Simplify deployment
- Empower your mobile workforce
- Improve customer service
- Easily transition to VoIP
- Increase security
- Support broader integration to business systems and end-user devices
Find out more about our unified communications solutions. Contact us today!